raised by typographers. lover of vectors and printing, camillo frigeni is an italian designer & typographer who combines tradition and technology through visual communication. at the moment he works and studies between milan and nyc. he believe in the power of the education and the didactic.
his experience includes a wide range of disciplines that integrate both digital and analogic ways of working with design thinking methods, focusing on concept generation and creative direction. he is interested to explore different fields – from craft to industry.
now working at @scite_, he’s also a lecturer @scuolamohole, friend @siph·lab, father of #printi, scientific director @creative club, founder @printi_lab, graphic designer @iccs_singapore, curator @lettering_da_bergamo, hardcore pokemon trainer and occasional windsurfer. previously @authorea & @dotagency.
take a look at Printi! a new tool to discover the secrets of print art.
write me & say gotcha!
workshops, talks and exhibitions
· in progress
· letterpress in action @ scuola mohole
· explore the linocut @ scuola mohole
· once upon a type @ san nicolò service
· editorial design: a survival kit @ scuola mohole with francesco poroli
· ux in digital publishing @ accademia carrara
· visual concept @ d.l milani high school